Sunday, 6 November 2016

Gods Of Funaab Show!!! Best Way To Ease The Tension Of Hard Test (See The gods that will be there)

 I suggest the best way, to ease the tension of the numerous test, is to be at this awesome show _themed_
GODS OF FUNAAB
*The Events Ground - FUNAABSUG Building.
*When? The 9th of November,
*Time* 3PM *LIVE*
And your favorite Host: the hilarious *ISAAC BHOLU* and *DAN POWERTOUCH*

A Mind Blowing Live Band Performance By ; *AJANAKU* and
Excellent Rap Prowess of *KJUNI*

and if you love basketball we got ur skillful players on board like *JAMES OLOKODE*,  *BYNUM* and others
You dare not miss the *ANONYMOUS CARD MAGIC* act on the show

It's gonna be great,
Missing it might not help ur tension #BOB
*I swear* it's *FREE FREE free Free free free FREE!!!!!!!!*
ANTICIPATE!!!
==============================
======
IG|@AmeboInc_
T|@ameboinc
*F|www.facebook.com/ameboinc*
M|Officialameboinc@gmail.com
Call |+2348108641846
Web|Amebosinc.blogspot.com

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Just come with your trendy had and shades 😎😎😎😎  
Powered by Amebo Inc.
#Bolajiarab
#Newswrita
#Gistclick
#Funaabcampus
#Fcm
#Thebeesng
#Rockcitygist
#Ogunblogger
#Funaabolofofo
#Mr T. I Crystal
Proudly supported by: DynamixMag TV

No comments: