January 20; After a whole month of preparing for my first valentine with my girlfriend (you can call me Mr. Romantic), many sleepless nights trying to figure out the perfect date for young lovers in Lagos.
February 7 ; Too many years have passed and the only thought of valentine in my mind was that it's only a major conspiracy to make February 14th a major commercial sale for stores to sell their red and white coloured stocks (or maybe it is).
February 7 ; Too many years have passed and the only thought of valentine in my mind was that it's only a major conspiracy to make February 14th a major commercial sale for stores to sell their red and white coloured stocks (or maybe it is).
Here I'm a week before Valentine's Day with asking my beautiful girlfriend if she would be my Val, amazingly, she said NO. Her reply was a blessing (cos I won't be spending a dime) and at the same time it was major disappointment one which I promised my self not experience in 2017 (on a new year ,new system level).
The RED DAY was here and the only thing I could think of was hanging out with somebody, have my friend over (of course he's BAELESS) and my cousin who is Serial Dater but escaped Valentine's Day by switching off his devices so has not any messages from his long chain of presumed girlfriends(what a side ni**a), after a long wait Me, my baeless friend and my serial dater cousin kicked off the day with long talks about girls after and we just had a nice time and chilled. That how I ended spending my first valentine day as a boyfriend with two boys.
Disclaimer: I AM NOT GAY.
I told you already but you still decided to read my unromantic Valentine story ,I'm guessing you too had a very awful/awkward Valentine's day.
Just comment if your valentine didn't turn out as planned.
I told you already but you still decided to read my unromantic Valentine story ,I'm guessing you too had a very awful/awkward Valentine's day.
Just comment if your valentine didn't turn out as planned.
written by Pacman Adeyemi

No comments:
Post a Comment